Traffic Safety on Campus
The safety rules and regulations are designed for the safety of the children. Children model the behavior we show them. Parents are expected to follow the safety rules at all times when school is in session, along with the directions of the Safety Patrol and Traffic Directors.
SPEED LIMIT ON CAMPUS IS 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES
- Enter campus via Central Avenue only. Do not enter campus via Parish Ave; this is an exit only gate.
- If parking your vehicle in a parking space, DO NOT LEAVE BEFORE THE 8:00 AM BELL as to not disrupt the continuous traffic flow through the parking lot.
- The rectory parking lot is for parishioners only. There is no drop off or pickup from that area.
- The morning drop off zone can accommodate only six cars at a time. Unless parked in a space, do not drop off students outside of this zone.
- Please provide traffic rules and maps to anyone authorized to pick up your child.
- For more detailed information and to download the HSS Traffic Flow map, please click here.